Forum
Last updated: 

How does the Rewards Cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Platinum Card?

Can I earn more than 20,000 Rewards Points on my Prudential Platinum Credit Card, how exactly does the rewards cap of 20,000 Rewards Points work for the Prudential Credit Card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

The Rewards cap of 20,000 Rewards Points is only applicable to the additional 360° Rewards Points awarded on Qualifying Dining Transactions and Qualifying Foreign Currency Transactions. But once you reach the cap, you may continue to earn 1X Reward Point per S$1 (or its equivalent for spends that are not made in Singapore Dollars, as the case may be) spent on the card on all eligible Prudential Card Transactions. Additional Rewards Points are for all Qualifying Dining Transactions, where you will earn additional 4X Reward Points for every S$1 spent in Singapore Dollars; and for every Qualifying Foreign Currency, you will earn additional 9X Reward Points for every S$1 spent in foreign currency (spends that are not made in Singapore Dollars).

2019.08.01 4:5

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

Do I need to make a minimum spend amount to qualify for the new additional Rewards Points under the Prudential Card Rewards Points Promotion?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

What is the Cash Advance fee per transaction on a cash advance from the Prudential Platinum Card?

Standard Chartered Prudential Platinum Card

Related Forums

Why did the MOM decide to change the money lending laws for foreigners?

How should I invest on my medical supplements using a credit card?

WHat is the best way to invest my money on?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

Related Reviews

OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend

OCBC Frank Card stands out for its low minimum spend requirement and annual fee waiver however, it’s not a great match for consumers seeking everyday cashback. Online spend on utilities, recurring bills, and school and hospital payments are all not eligible for rebate. Dining, groceries, and other categories are also not rewarded. Ultimately, OCBC Frank Card offers young adults a great, no-fee way to earn cashback from social and online spend. OCBC Frank Card is definitely worth consideration.

FRANK Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a.

I love that I can enjoy Interest rates starting from 5.80% p.a. (EIR 11.38% p.a.) on their 12-month instalment plan which allows for fixed monthly repayments.The monthly repayment for your Cash-on-Instalments is fixed, allowing you to manage your finances with ease of mind. That works perfect for me as it helps me to be more organized and I give them thumbs up.

NTUC Plus! Visa Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

40,000 Membership Rewards points to refer a friends to the card

I like the idea that I can receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points when I get to successfully refer any of my friends to the card. Even more so as my friends can also receive 40,000 Membership Rewards points upon spend of S$5,000 in the first 3 months of their Card Membership. I think that is pretty much a win-win situation.

American Express Platinum Card / American Express International

Fee waivers and No transfe fees

The AMEX Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card gives a First Year Fee Waiver for you to enjoy and also for your supplementary card members. In addition there are no transfer fees and all the KrisFlyer miles you can earn are directly transferred automatically to your KrisFlyer account with no transfer fee. I would recommend this card for these few reasons which could really make the difference.

American Express Singapore Airlines Solitaire PPS Credit Card / American Express International

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation