Forum
Last updated: 

What can I use the Citi Quick Cash for?

Does Citi offer flexible repayment options and what transactions can I generally use the Citi Quick Cash for, are there restrictions for some particular transactions?

User comments

• user image

No Name

Not exactly, you can purchase mostly anything and pay for services like home renovations even, you can avail a Citi Quick Cash for any type of expenses. On the other hand, you can also apply for a Citi Quick Cash to pay for urgent expenses such as medical bills, business expenses, unexpected repairs and much more. With Citi Quick Cash, the possibilities are endless. You can select repayment plans options ranging from 12 to 60 months at attractive rates.

2019.08.01 6:43

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is Citi Quick Cash?

Citi Quick Cash

What are the documents required to apply for Citi Quick Cash for both a citizen and a foreigner?

Citi Quick Cash

Related Forums

What are the different SmartPhone devices that I need to start a business using my smartphone?

What is the cheapest sim only plan in Singapore that provides data, calls and SMS?

How do I buy and sell my bonds?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

Related Reviews

5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and more

For me nothing beats the 5% year-round cash rebates on dining, groceries, petrol and transport (that is taxis, ride hailing, trains and buses inclusive), locally and overseas when you spend minimum S$600 per month. And the cash rebate is capped at S$150 per month. So if you don’t drive, not to worry as you can enjoy 5% cash rebate for your transportation needs, be it a taxi ride, a booking made via ride hailing apps, or trains/buses.

HSBC Premier MasterCard / HSBC Bank Singapore

Fantastic Rewards

A 5% cash rebate on fuel purchases and a 16% instant discount is a great deal for me I must say, the HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card indeed makes driving more fun for me as i always look forward to the 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on all fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card

Earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally

This card offers a few thrills if you are one for accumulating miles as you can earn 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 equivalent in foreign currency spent overseas on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, you can earn 2 KrisFlyer miles. Furthermore the card allows earnings of 1.3 KrisFlyer miles for every S$1 spent locally in Singapore dollars on eligible purchases up to S$3,800 each month. On such purchases above S$3,800 each month, earnings are 1.4 KrisFlyer miles. Highly recommended for those who seek to accumulate miles.

American Express Singapore Airlines PPS Club Credit Card / American Express International

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore