Forum
Last updated: 

What is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

I am an overseas worker who just arrived in Singapore. I recently got employed an now I just received my first pay check. Having access to the internet at all times is very important to me so I could use it for research and I could also call my loved ones overseas. Which is the best unlimited mobile data plan in Singapore?

User comments

• user image

No Name

If you are looking for the best without thinking about how much it would cost you then you can try Singtel combo 3 where you not only get unlimited data but also unlimited calls and SMS wth a phone subsidy. It comes with a contract and costs S$108.80 but if you want the full package then this is the plan that you are looking for. If you are on a budget and only want mobile data then you should try Zero 1GB to Unlimited data however the speed will be throtted after 1 gb.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

What are investments in Singapore that would provide guaranteed principal and returns?

What exactly does liquidation do for me and why would I ever consider?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

How do I notify my landline provider my change of address?

What are the characteristics of a bond?

Related Reviews

Poor and upleasant hotline

I am a fresh graduate and just started my first job, I signed up for this card due to the onetime $150 cash back reward for $800 spend within the first two months. However for its main monthly rewards, it is nothing to be pleasant about and the hotline is very bad, I even had to hold more than 20 minutes during non-peak hour.

HSBC Revolution Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Poor Customer Service

I am quite very disappointed with this card as I have never received the vouchers for all the points I have accumulated so far. I have on several occasions made complaints via the phone and even in person, but all to no avail. I would not recommend this card to anyone for this reason, i have to say unfortunately.

Citi Rewards Card / Citibank Singapore

American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire

First of all, unlike other loyalty programmes, the American Express Personal Card membership rewards points do not expire. Furthermore, with no restriction on the number of points you can stand to accumulate, you just need to choose the reward you want and you'll have time to get it, pretty much the skies can be your limit as you can use the points the way you want from redeeming shopping, travel and entertainment rewards to offsetting purchases made on your Card.

American Express Personal Card / American Express International

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC

Even as the OCBC Plus! Visa is not a cashback card, thus there is no cap, or "maximum" cash back, you get to still earn rebates in the form of cash rebates and LinkPoints by shopping at NTUC. However do note that there is a minimum spend of $500 in places outside NTUC before the full range of rebates and LinkPoints can be unlocked.

OCBC Plus! VISA Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation