Forum
Last updated: 

How do I legally register my business?

I believe that all businesses either big or small should be registered legally. This is to ensure not only the safety of the company but also the customers. I'm a young entrepreneur and I want to register my new business here in Singapore. What are the correct procedures in registering my business in Singapore?

User comments

• user image

No Name

At least one Singapore resident must be appointed as the director of the company. Singapore companies are allowed to have 100% local or foreign ownership. New shares can be issued or existing shares can be transferred to another person after the company has gone through the incorporation process. There are no capital gains or dividend taxes on Singapore companies. The procedures for company registration is fully computerised by ACRA (the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority) in Singapore. Usually, a company can be incorporated in 1-2 days.

2020.03.24 15:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Related Forums

Should I be using a time tracking software?

What are the benefits in starting a business in Singapore?

I want to start a business in Singapore as it is regarded as the best. How would starting a business in Singapore benefit my business? What are the reasons to why I should start a business in Singapore? How much of a boost will my business get if I start my business in Singapore and what are there risks to this?

is it necessary for my company to have it's own website?

What are the types of companies in Singapore?

How to reduce shopping cart abandonment?

How should I name my company?