Forum
Last updated: 

Is it possible to separate my limit and have separate billing for my supplementary cardholder for the HSBC Personal Loan?

How can I increase my credit limit on a permanent basis and will I be able to state my preferred credit limit when I apply for a credit card?

User comments

• user image

No Name

No, the credit limit will be shared between the primary and supplementary cardholders. All primary and supplementary cardholders' transactions will be consolidated and reflected in the primary cardholder's statement. To increase your credit limit you can write to the bank and enclose a copy of your latest income document for their review. So yes, you may state your preferred credit limit on the application form, and this will be subject to the Bank's review and approval. Alternatively, you may request the credit limit to be assigned by the Bank.

2019.08.01 6:44

Please leave your knowledge and opinion!

Recommending Forums

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Related Forums

Who are the foreigner that would affected by the changes in the laws of borrowing money?

Which University Majors in Singapore has the highest return on Investments?

At what age can you get a landline in Singapore?

Are there free sim plans in Singapore?

What is HSBC's personal loan in brief?

HSBC Personal Loan

Why should I invest my money in Singapore?

Related Reviews

This card gives me $80 cash rebates every month.

I fancy the OCBC 365 credit because it has cash rebate of $80, but only after you full fill their criteria. They require a minimum spending of $800 per month which in turn earns interest from different spending. This card suits me just fine being that I have broad spending habit and in the process it gives me $80 cash rebates every month. My only dislike is the rebate on the general spending which is 0.3%.

OCBC 365 Credit Card / Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation

Protection of up to 90 days for online purchases

The delivered on the promise of purchase Protection of up to 90 days when ensured reimbursement on an eligible online purchases I made with my Amex Express Gold Card. Irrespective where you buy online or shopping at the local supermarket, their Purchase Protection offers repair, replacement or reimbursement on eligible purchases made with the Card, that has been damaged or stolen within 90 days of purchase.

American Express Gold Card / American Express International

Too bad it is not an unlimited cashback card

Unfortunately, the HSBC advance card is not an unlimited cashback card as they have a cap on the cashback per month, even for advance banking clients. Furthermore, if you are not an advance banking client, you would not get subsequent card fee waiver if you do not get to spend at least $12,000 in a year.

HSBC Advance Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Family Package Rewards

My family had a really fun time with the 10% off Siam Adventure Club Family Package Booking which came with breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 kids with a Kids room setup in room and full access to kids activities. We even enjoyed daily evening drinks for whole family on selected menu from 5pm to 6pm.

HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card / HSBC Bank Singapore

Pleasant Rewards

In my opinion, this card is one of the best cards in the market especially as there are no expiry date to miles earned and an amazing 2 VIP airport lounge access. I love the fact that the card can be used for major big ticket items and to clock mileage. Redemption can be done easily without hassle and customer service staff are very helpful

Citi PremierMiles Visa Card / Citibank Singapore

Spa privileges that come with card membership

I find it very pleasant and rewarding the Platinum Wellness offerings of the AMEX Express Platinum Credit Card as I get to rest and replenish after a hard week at work. I treat myself to spa privileges that come with my Card Membership with spa vouchers from Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. I do this one’s a week and enjoy up to 40% off à la carte spa services at Adeva Spa, Spa Rael and The Ultimate. Simply relaxing and feels good to be pampered.

American Express Platinum Credit Card / American Express International